Advice

By January 24, 2017Resources

One of the worst ideas I‘ve heard in a long time recently came across my desk. The premise of the scheme is to artificially inflate ones income by converting what is already post tax dollars to income by running payroll through a “dummy” Company. Apparently, you can submit two months of paystubs (real or not, I guess) and increase your borrowing base for qualifying for a mortgage. All the tax in’s-and-out’s aside – not to mention reducing the size of your own personal net worth pie – this is plain mortgage fraud. What’s worse is that he was advised of this scheme by his own “professional”. As a regular advice giver, this situation caused me to think about my three favorite quotes about advice:

• “All that glitters is not gold.” This person is so blinded by the idea of obtaining a home that they are willing to disregard what are probably two of the most important things that someone can build – post tax net worth and integrity. You can apply this one to pretty much any hair brained investment scheme also.
  • “Never take advice from someone who does not have to live with the consequences.” In this scenario, this person is going to put themselves on the line legally and financially by borrowing more than they can afford (or at least what they tell me and the government about). The “professional” providing this advice gets paid and then can slink back into the shadows while this person will be alone to pick up the pieces when/if this scheme implodes.
  • Generally, the third quote is the only one that is left after the first two are ignored, the only one that can truly encapsulate the magnitude of a terrible idea – “How big of a crater do you want to make?”

13 Comments

• essay education about words

Write essay for me editing services Write movie reviews help online.. Write cover latter help., Edit cover latter online..

• JanetPep says:

Последние новости со всего мира, подробнее на сайте http://htut.ru

• HallieBub says:

В давние времена кулебяку подавали к столу только по праздникам. Красивые пироги готовили с различными начинками, а тесто было невероятно тоненьким, поскольку таков главный принцип кулебяки, подробнее на сайте zonakulinara.ru

• Evelynmot says:

Последние новости со всего мира, подробнее на сайте htun.ru

• AngieShoky says:

Больше всего россиян, склонных рисковать денежными накоплениями, живут в Москве, Подмосковье, Петербурге и Свердловской области, показало исследование, проведенное инвестиционным сервисом Yammi, имеющееся в распоряжении РИА Новости, подробнее на сайте hayastannews.com

• melanin queen brazilian ocean body 13

tape in extensions The actual product is good.
    It does as it says, takes the time it says it’ll take.
    My only problem is that the top of the bottle is leaky, and no matter how many times i try to twist it shut, it won’t tighten. [4]In Charles
    Lamb’s Reminiscence of Sir Jeffery Dunstan,[5]
    reference is made to the attempt to bring Dunstan out
    on the Haymarket stage, in the part of Dr.
    Last.The announcement drew a crowded house; but notwithstanding infinite tutoring by Foote or Garrick,
    I forget which when the curtain drew up, the heart of
    Sir Jeffery failed, and he faultered on, and made nothing of his part, till the hisses of the house at last in very kindness dismissed him from the boards.

Great as his parliamentary eloquence had shown itself;
    brilliantly as his off hand sallies had sparkled on a hustings; they
    here totally failed him.[6]Dunstan appeared on some trade tokens issued by Thomas Hall,
    Taxidermist of City Road Finsbury. tape in extensions

full lace wigs I love baking, acting, singing, fashion and styling, and reading plays.
    I really want to learn to write well. I also love comedy. After the codes were changed,
    Philip and Elizabeth were the first suspects. Philip is furious that the KGB is
    questioning their loyalty, and Claudia tells Elizabeth
    the decision went over Zhukov’s head. Elizabeth submerges Claudia’s
    head under water and then badly beats her face, saying “Tell whoever approved this that your face is a present from me to them.” After leaving
    the warehouse, Philip wonders why they stopped interrogating Elizabeth.
    full lace wigs

360 lace wigs I also made a strip out of the felt to hot glue on the hood (helmet) from the front to the
    neck for extra detail. To make the illusion of a belt, I just used pieces of silver Duck Tape strategically placed as
    the metal on Vader’s belt was. I used the silver Duck
    Tape to make the stripes on the breast of his armor, also.
    Overall they seemed overpowered compared to what you saw in the harry
    potter movies, granted we did spend most of our time with students.Overall it was a fun movie that
    layed the groundworks for the future movies in a way I did not expect.Dimanovic 100 points submitted 1
    year agoThe Office has a lot of regulars
    that I find it hard to believe fans genuinely like; Angela is never really likable, Gabe
    I convinced was supposed to be the Strangler and they changed their mind
    about it, and to a lesser extent even Phyllis, Kelly (Reading the comments I see Kelly, much to
    my surprise, is actually liked), Meredith, Ryan really aren very likable characters.
    They just kinda there. Andy was a douche, then likable, then douche.

360 lace wigs

360 lace wigs Robertson had early exits in both the UK Championship and the Masters,
    but found his form again en route to the final of the Welsh Open. He defeated Stephen Hendry 5 3,
    making a break of 141 in the last frame, then recovered from 4
    3 down to beat Ronnie O’Sullivan 5 4 in the quarter finals.
    He beat Steve Davis 6 3 in the semi finals, and surprise finalist Andrew Higginson 9 8 in the final to
    take the title. 360 lace wigs

I Tip extensions Did they had judges skit for every episode and last few.
    Just didn make it to the cut because of the time restrictions?But the episode.
    Did the producers realised that Bebe don have enough
    wins? Cos, let be fair, eliminated girls group was better (probably cos.
    Wall was born into a polygamous family in Salt Lake City and grew
    up attending the FLDS run Alta Academy. She describes her living situation as
    tense; familial relations were further complicated when her
    mother was reassigned to marry another man in Hildale, Utah.
    FLDS leaders orchestrated a marriage between Wall, then 14, and her 19 year old cousin, Allen Steed, an arrangement she claims to have
    vehemently opposed. I Tip extensions

lace front wigs That’s a big challenge especially because they had 10 years
    to gestate on the first movie and we don’t have
    that kind of time on the second movie. That’s the biggest mandate going [into] the
    second film. We have to resist the temptation to make it bigger..
    Both of them come with a tiara and everything
    you need to create beautiful, innovative hairstyles such as a brush, barettes
    and ribbon. These toys are all about the hair, so there is no make up or cosmetics included, and they
    are not suitable for small children under three
    years old. But on the plus side, the hair accessories have been designed
    so that your daughter and her friends can also style themselves to look like their favourite
    Frozen character and finally find out what it feels like to wear a tiara
    lace front wigs.
    hair Extensions

• Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a good article…
    but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don’t manage
    to get nearly anything done.

• Bathing Suits
    Debt to total market capitalization was 34.8% at March 31,
    2016. For the quarter, the interest and fixed charge coverage ratios
    were 4.3 times. The debt to EBITDA ratio was 6.7 times and
    the adjusted debt to adjusted EBITDA was 6.3 times.
    But the defensiveness of many gamers towards any discussion of these sorts of issues is its own kind of outrage
    culture. Games can have sexy ladies, but maybe not everyone
    of them has to have a pair of volleyballs attached to chest.

Is that so unreasonable?That not what I talking about, sexy and ideals is fine.

Monokinis swimwear Not sure where/what you teaching, but my best
    general advice for someone working in a “rough” environment, like I
    do, is to accept that nothing kids do is ever truly personal.
    Their little bodies and minds are trying to process more trauma than you can imagine, with fewer coping
    skills than you expect. Expect the best, but don be
    surprised when the worst happens. This is the reason why the pilots often undergo
    routine synchronization tests, in order to measure how well the pilots are able to
    synchronize with the souls that are bonded within the Evas.
    The Evas can also be controlled by an autopilot system, the Dummy Plugs,
    which are based on the thought patterns of either Rei Ayanami or Kaworu Nagisa.
    Evas can also lose control in certain circumstances and go “berserk”, such as when the pilot is under extreme
    stress.. Monokinis swimwear

cheap bikinis As for myself you will note I am
    not a moderator there anymore, and havent been for some time now.

On a more personal level, I only recently joined the PCPO with the hopes of voting in the leadership contest so Doug Ford wouldn win leadership.

The guy is a dumpster fire, and an awful leader.
    She is the love of Lee Gun’s life. She is a ballerina in New York City with a surprisingly no nonsense attitude.
    She has been with Gun for 6 years, delaying any plans of marriage
    for her career. cheap bikinis

swimwear sale The next day, the resident fell while leaning
    forward on her commode and sustained facial injuries and an uncontrolled
    nosebleed. A CNA was in the room with her but was unable
    to prevent the fall. When the resident arrived at the hospital, her INR level was nearly twice
    the normal range; the two large doses of Coumadin and her last heparin dose were still peaking in her system.
    The rebates should be as wide as the end piece.
    These rebates will ensure that the rail fits neatly over
    the end piece. Cut the rebates half an inch (1.27 centimeters) deep
    with a tenon saw. swimwear sale

Monokinis swimwear Long story short there was a disagreement with a promoter and I ended up not doing the show for a couple reasons.
    It a very. Interesting story, but it not the point of my post.
    You should have just as many effeminate outfit choices as a male as you do masculine ones (Female characters have a wide array of
    more masculine looks, along with effeminate, so why is it not okay for men to have similar?),
    and I sorry that idea seems to offend you so. The only good to come of
    this discussion is seeing that more people seem to be tolerant
    and accepting of things, even if they do not like, or understand it, than there are people like you, whom openly attack that
    which you dislike. Have a good day.. Monokinis swimwear

Cheap Swimsuits For Hunter, who had not done any animated
    voice work previously, it was also an exciting way to step out of her usual terrain. “It was a really different and exciting experience for me, learning to be expressive through your voice alone,” she says.

“From the start, I was pulled into it by Brad, because his imagination is so alive and he really knows this character. This started as a legacy house in TS3, and when I started playing TS4 and couldn find anything in the gallery that I liked, I rebuilt it. It been emptied and refilled with stuff countless times, every time a new pack comes out I try to remove CC and replace with EA items. I decorate as I play, and I starting to really like it now, even though it just a box with windows :). Cheap Swimsuits

Women’s Swimwear It’s normal. But it’s not a good look during an interview. Employers don’t want to hire people who are too negative or complain too much. Cooper and Crabtree are considered as one of the best WR tandems in the league. Our defense is stifling. Our pass rush dominates with a healthy rotation of Mack, Irvin, Smith crushing quarterbacks, while our secondary finds new life through our key additions of Smith, Nelson, and Joseph Women’s Swimwear.

• Sohbet says:

2005 – 2019 Sohbetdesin.Com Türkiye’ nin En Hızla Yükselen Sohbet Chat Sitesi!
    Tükiye başta olmak üzere Avrupa ve Dünyanın her ülkesindeki Türkleri buluşturan seviyeli mobil sohbet sitesi.

• 色情剪辑 says:

I know this site gives quality based articles or reviews and additional material, is
    there any other web page which provides these data in quality?

• MarijaBal says:

Я считаю, что Вы не правы. Пишите мне в PM, поговорим.

Прошу прощения, что вмешался… Я здесь недавно. Но мне очень близка эта тема. Пишите в PM. детская мебель адвеста, детская мебель ставрополь а также источник детская мебель недорого

• alt biruqq says:

If some one desires too be updated with latest technologies then he must be pay a visit this website
    and be up to date everyday.

• asik qq says:

In the finish, you may get indignant at your self for not following what your instincts tells you.
    Ideally with the info in this course you will become 1 of
    them. However, you would find that it is easy and quick to discover the rules of
    this game. After you study a how to play poker guide you feel
    a ease with, keep to the style and abide by the ideas carefully.